Whenever I am having a woe is me moment, I think about the teardrop tea and start brewing my own cup.
My thoughts for my teardrop tea:
- Another rejection letter
- Being asked by your mother if you are pregnant (again and again)
- The unspoken tension in the room
- Deadbeat dads
- The bags underneath your eyes
- Days long gone
- Fueling the tiny doubt that tells you that perhaps the Universe is conspiring AGAINST you instead of with you
- The things you have no control over...
Then I visualize putting that toxic cup down and just walking away from it.